ASROCK 775DUAL-VSTA SATA DRIVER

Hello, I don't know the board, but I know Asrock. Mel I am in the middle of this. I mean my old q machine will run anything from 98 to 10 and that just uses a more standard gigabyte board. One day the board just up and died. It's fake raid aka software raid done through a proprietary driver.
Uploader: Gardakus
Date Added: 23 August 2010
File Size: 39.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19419
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Maximum addressable memory is 3.

ASRock Dual-VSTA and ASRock P4i65G Max Hard Disk Size

Other users are reporting the same and it's a miracle if you get above ! This would all have been with XP and Slightly interesting if you can run with 4gb though [only slightly as 4gb isn't enough to do much with either ]. Only other thing to add: 775dal-vsta tested the following PCI-Express cards with success: No issues as I recall.

Return to General Old Hardware.

[CentOS] asrock 775 dual-vsta mb and linux with sata raid

It had a weird issue related to the onboard sound in COD4 only, in that it would throw you back to the desktop regularly, never fixed that but other games were fine. I used an agp card [fx ultra], a couple of pci sounds cards and a firewire card.

Feb 10, at 7: And one of which i used with a pentium for a few years for videotape transfer and processing, dosbox and world of warcraft. CentOS mailing list Subject: Saturday, February 10, 6: You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. So this makes for a great retro system that can cover almost all Windows asroxk that have been saata, even up to the modern ones!

Suspicious Activity Detected

It was a decent PC though. The memory timings are very picky. It won't work well with linux.

On Sun, at Board index All times are UTC. The more I learn, azrock more I realize how much I don't know. I flashed it with PCtrieber's unofficial bios about 5 yrs ago and run with 4GB 3. The gaming performance benchmarks asgock Anandtech were pretty good. It overclocks much better with Mhz FSB cpus. Pretty stable board when you find the right BIOS settings, but it underperforms clock-for-clock compared to most other boards.

Asrock wasn't always an ok board maker. Dual Xeon X 4.

Regards, Andreas Rogge Am Samstag, den It's usually what gave them a bad reception, ASRock has deteriorated from that path since many years ago and as such is viewed much more favorably nowadays. No driver 775dual-vssta certainly. I can only get the FSB from the standard to ! Based on my experience this must be true. I mean my old q machine will run anything from 98 to 10 and that just uses a more standard gigabyte board.

ShieldSquare reCAPTCHA Page

The biggest issues with these boards is you can't actually use a pci-e and agp gpu at the same time. I tried to load via sata raid driver, no luck there.

But the VIA chipset lets it's down big time with available configurations.

Comments

Popular Posts